老鷹版:


木匠兄妹版:

(原始文章在我的無名小站,請點此移步過去聆聽....)



Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒,为什么你还没清醒?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now.
你在围栏上呆了好久了(意指这人不碰爱情,一直维持在旁观看)


Oh, you're a hard one,
啊,你真的很难劝动
but I know that you've got your reasons.
但是我知道你有你的理由
These things that are pleasin' you
can hurt you somehow.
那些令人开心的事情总能伤害到你

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy!
不要去拿钻石的皇后(扑克牌里的方块Queen)(意指很闪耀的女生)
She'll beat you, if she's able.
她会打你,如果她可以的话 (她会让你的生活很难受)
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.
你知道红心Queen是你最好的赌注 (意指应该寻找爱你的,你爱的女生)
Now it seems to me some fine things
have been laid upon your table,
在我看来,你的面前有着很好的选择
but you only want the ones that you can't get.
但是你只要你得不到的那些

Desperado, ah, you ain't gettin' no younger.
亡命之徒啊,你已经不年轻了
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home.
你的痛苦和饥饿,它们在把你赶回原点
Freedom, oh, freedom. That's just some people talkin'
自由,噢自由。那只是有些人说的
You're a prisioner walking through this world all alone.
你是孤独闯世界的囚犯

Don't your feet get cold in the wintertime?
难道冬天时,你的双脚不冷吗?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine.
天空不会下雪,太阳也不会照耀
It's hard to tell the nighttime from the day.
白天和黑夜无法分清
You're losin' all your highs and lows.
你在失去感到开心和低落的能力
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?
你不觉得那种感觉的失去很奇怪吗?

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒啊~ 你为什么不清醒?
Come down from your fences, open the gate.
从围栏上下来,打开(你心中的)闸门吧
It may be rainin' , but there's a rainbow above you.
现在也许在下雨,但是你头上有一道彩虹
You better let somebody love you (2x)
before it's too late.
你最好让某人爱你(2x)
在一切都太迟之前

翻译:Aleshiela


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    TK海賊團-BirGit 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()